At Zyngo EV Solutions Private Limited (the "Company", "we", "Zyngo”, or "us"), your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
The terms "you" and "your" refers to the user of the Zyngo Platforms. This Policy is a part of and incorporated within, and is to be read along with, the applicable Terms of Service.
Zyngo is committed to ensure the privacy and the confidentiality of the information you share on the Zyngo Platforms. In the event we obtain any personal identifiable information from you, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as PIN code, address, mobile number, login name, preferences and interests
- If you sign up to use our Services as a Driver Partner, we may collect location details, profile picture, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), vehicle related documents such as insurance, pollution certificate, bank account details, utility bills, registration certificate, driving license, etc. and such other documents which evidence the health or fitness of the vehicle to provide Services on the Zyngo Platforms, call and SMS details which may be shared with our customer while providing the Services.
- We collect background check and identity verification information of the Driver Partner. This may include information such as driver history or criminal record (where permitted by law), and right to work. This information may be collected by an authorized vendor on the Company’s behalf.
- You may request when you would like to review the information you have provided and we shall ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible.
- Zyngo shall not retain sensitive personal data or information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used.
- We may seek from you, any additional information in addition to the above, at a later date in case you opt for a new feature/ service, in case there is any regulatory requirements, in case there is a requirement of a specific set of information from our clients or in case there is a change on our processes. This shall be subject to your voluntary consent.
USE OF INFIRMATION COLLECTED:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve the services that we provide on the Zyngo Platforms. We may use this information to:
- Allow you to use the Zyngo Platforms and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us
- Allow you to undertake or initiate any transactions on the Zyngo Platforms
- To inform your usage of the Zyngo Platforms and to manage your account maintained with Zyngo
- To track the order status, processing, and delivery of Services to our clients as per your applicability
- For any other purposes with your consent.
We may periodically send promotional emails, SMSs and make voice calls about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and mobile number which you have provided.
You may specifically opt-out of the above in accordance with the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018 or otherwise specified. In case you wish to opt out of the same, please contact us at [email protected]
- Security of the data and information provided by you:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in accordance with the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 and various amendments made thereunder from time to time to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not retain any information collected from you for any longer than is reasonably required by us for the purpose of our services or such period as may be required by applicable laws in India. You are required to keep your information and all the other data you obtain on the Zyngo Platforms strictly confidential.
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- Information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number, language.
This information is shared with third party service providers under contracts entered into with them so that we can:
- Personalize the ZYngo Platforms for you so you get the smoothest experience.
- Perform behavioural analytics.
- Sharing of information with our clients, Vendors, Consultants, Marketing Partners, and other Service Providers or Business Partners such as payment processing entities, to support our Services.
- In case if you are a Driver Partner with Zyngo Platform, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable) with other users in order to provide them the services.
- We may disclose this information with the Governmental Agencies, enforcement agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are obligated under applicable laws or in good faith or in compliance to any orders or processes; or detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts.
As per Rule 3(1)(b) of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force
- is harmful to child
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- violates any law for the time being in force
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact
- impersonates another person
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation
- contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.
In case of with non-compliance with rules and regulations, Policy or the terms of service, we have the right to terminate the access or usage rights of the users to the computer resource or the Zyngo Platforms immediately or remove non-compliant information or both, as the case may be.
WITHDRAWAL OR NON-PROVISION OF DATA
Please note that You shall have an option not to provide the data or information sought to be collected. You shall, at any time while availing the Services or otherwise, also have an option to withdraw its consent given earlier to Zyngo by contacting us. Such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing to us. However, in such cases, We shall have the option not to provide any services for which the said information was sought, and further restrict your account on the Zyngo Platforms due to the unavailability of the information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and/or the Zyngo Platforms.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
We will not disclose or share your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 and any other rules that may be based form time to time. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at [email protected]
you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Name: Mr. Rakesh Pachisia
Contact No: +91 89558 12838
Email: [email protected]